its very similar to sentry but I don't understand
1. what does the Intermediate stage do. what's the significance of logout parameters logout url, postsdata/header http://prntscr.com/k93jpf the top part. The IA form on the bottom is understandable as it can retrieve data or post data to use in the auth stage.
2. http://prntscr.com/k93k5g in the engine what does this do?
3. http://prntscr.com/k93kay didn't enable ban/retry key and disable global keyword, and checked all the setting param don't stop on 4xx err but still get proxy ban and retry why?
4. in sentry you can run a lot of bot and debug each and everyone on notepad to figure out what response is causing the proxy to be ban, at lbi u can only debug 1 bot at a time?
5. http://prntscr.com/k93kx0 is there a trick to tick these all at once?
Also anyone interested in a LBI discord channel?