- Bug on in
version 18.104.22.168 (11/06/2018)
- 'no user agent' added in user agent list. If you do not have it, just add it. Useful in some configs
where you don't need to send user agent in request.
valid chars corrected (some filters were not accurate)
- Parsing function added to additionals redirect stage <<RS1VAR>> <<RS2VAR>>...<<RS7VAR>>
These vars can be used in all successive stages.
- [ADV][empty] function added in SOURCE keys to intercept an Empty Source (with good header)
- When exporting config, Source FK on Login Stage were not exported! Corrected!
- Thanks to @klean from crackingcrew.com for the new Logo! ^^
- Protected config function added! You can now send a config as tool. The config can not be edited!
When Bruteit loads it you can just add combo and/or proxies and bruteforce.